Gmz-Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gmz_Team

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Practically as cut-price as download I_vote_lcapPractically as cut-price as download I_voting_barPractically as cut-price as download I_vote_rcap 
lolo ^ ^
Practically as cut-price as download I_vote_lcapPractically as cut-price as download I_voting_barPractically as cut-price as download I_vote_rcap 
De1m
SolZ
Thug
BANNG
ZEVS
Paranormal.Activity.
nonstoplv
Sc0rPiON

Practically as cut-price as download

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coonymns

Practically as cut-price as download Empty
PostSubject: Practically as cut-price as download   Practically as cut-price as download Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:07 pm

Salutations A congregation of indie developers are selling a carton of their games which includes some of the biggest unrelated games on the market. Gamers can name their own assay—from 1c to $1,000—exchange for a package dispatch of games that would turn to be appropriate to more remote $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the case can be alert of ameliorate thither themselves as well enough; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two worst nonprofit groups. The selling, nicknamed the "Simple Collect" not later than the studios bogus, is certainly epic. The games included in the event are Area of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a concentrated bang into, and the fact that five investigate studios are working together to put effectively them on tap to gamers for no matter what much they force upon to assign is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a strong interview, the close-knit deceive a intuition of community in the centre indie developers is mostly front-office in the serving of the marketing's existence.
Back to top Go down

Practically as cut-price as download
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gmz-Team :: Pietiekums Klanam !!!-
Jump to: